The Georgia Boot Carbo-Tec LT is built work boot tough with western style. The full-grain leather upper features a black fancy stitched shaft and brown saddle vamp with stitched toe bug. Reinforced pull holes and a rear zipper make pulling this western work boot on a simple task. The rear Counter Lock System prevents heel slippage for a secure fit and acts as a kick off for easy boot removal.
Inside this waterproof western work boot you will find high performance mesh lining, the Georgia Waterproof System, and a removable Quick Response polyurethane insole.
The durable outsole package starts with a thick EVA midsole that cushions as you move and absorbs shock. A fiberglass shank provides additional stability and support. The final layer of rubber delivers oil and slip-resistance, in addition to heat, chemical and abrasion-resistance.
- Georgia waterproof system
- Cushion EVA midsole
- SPR full-grain leather
- Fiberglass shank
- Heel-stabilizing Counter Lock
- 11 Inches in height
- ASTM F2892 electrical hazard standard
- High performance mesh lining
- Oil-, chemical-, abrasion-, heat-, and slip-resistant rubber outsole
- Back zipper for easy on/off
- Quick Response Polyurethane foam removable insole