Toughness meets technology in the Kasota 6-inch leather safety toe work boot. Direct-attach construction makes these boots flexible, lightweight, and waterproof. UltraDry™ waterproofing reinforces the protection against wet and damp weather. The composite safety toe offers extra protection and is covered by abrasion-resistant ArmaTec™ technology. Underneath the boot, high-rebound ENERG material bounces back with every step to reduce fatigue. A memory foam insole delivers immediate comfort. CuShin™ comfort tongue technology helps minimize pressure on the shin from the top of the boot tongue. And a side zipper makes it easy to get the boot on and off.
Go to work in style with rugged Kasota boots. They're loaded with technologies that deliver out-of-the-box comfort and performance. The TriTek sole, innovative midsole and high-rebound ENERG material combine to fight fatigue with every step.
The Kasota 83636 features:
- This technology is a protective covering that is incredibly tough and abrasion resistant.
- Strategically placed high-rebound material brings high-end athletic shoe technology to more practical applications, delivering a recharging burst of energy with every step.
- Soles that have been designed and tested to perform on high heat surfaces. Soles identified as HRO are heat resistant to melting at a minimum of 475º Fahrenheit.
- ULTRADRY™ WATERPROOF
- Our UltraDry™ construction combines a moisture management lining with waterproof components for dry, long-lasting comfort and performance.
- CuShin™ Comfort tongue technology was designed to minimize pressure some feel on their shin from the top of the boot tongue. A four-way stretch nylon offers relief and flexibility while walking, and an internal padded waffle mesh maintains premium comfort