This heavy-duty boot significantly reduces underfoot pressure by distributing the pressure evenly across the feet, minimizing foot-pounding shock for mechanics, outdoor laborers and others who work on hard surfaces. The built-in insole offers excellent stability and durability, while the premium Red Wing Leather upper with innovative waterproofing system keeps you comfortable in wet weather.
SHOCK-ABSORBING COMFORT AND STABILITY
- Innovative DynaForce® insole technology absorbs underfoot pressure and provides added stability and support for exceptional all-day comfort
- Highly durable direct attach to welt construction
- Best-in-class oil and gas resistant sole
- Ideal for long periods on your feet in tough work environments including oil and gas industry, construction, manufacturing and railroads
THE DYNAFORCE® 1172 FEATURES:
- RED WING LEATHER
- Starting with hides from U.S.-raised cattle with minimal surface imperfections, we control every step of the process, using time-honored techniques to craft leather with natural beauty and unmatched durability.
- RED WING WATERPROOFING SYSTEM
- This system uses a 3-layer approach to keep feet dry.1 - Linings help move moisture away from the foot to keep it dry. 2 - Foam provides cushioning and a comfortable fit. 3 - A waterproof bootie is a barrier to keep water out. Tricot, a protective material, is applied to the outside of the bootie to ensure a complete waterproof system.
- A built-in insole system that absorbs pressure and provides overall support, stability and comfort. This innovative technology dramatically reduces underfoot pressure, and blocks painful pressure points by redistributing them evenly across the foot while minimizing shock.
- Single density urethane sole designed to provide durability and comfort. It delivers performance factors of abrasion resistance, cut resistance, traction, and oil and chemical resistance.